Thursday, April 1, 2010

Boycott Starbucks!



On march 23rd I was at Starbucks on Lankershim. The cashier was being rude and I mentioned it to another employee. This girl then flings a bagel across the counter and tells me to not come back if I didn't like her. I tell her to fuck off. She had that coming, she assaulted me... with a pastry!

After calling to complain, I was sent coupons. I went in to use them today and was screamed at by the same person, in front of other customers, and the manger just watched! I was then told that they are refusing me service for dropping the F-Bomb AFTER Being hit with a flying bagel!!!!! Not only could I not have my coffee but i am BANNED from the Lankershim and Magnolia Starbucks for life?

Some people should not be allowed to work with the public!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment